INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
- Information collection: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or contact form. From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases. An example of this information includes: email, job title, and company. We take steps to ensure that such third-parties are legally permitted to disclose such information to us.
- Information use: We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, or to improve our site. We will not share your information with any third-party outside of our organization, other than is necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., subscribe to our email newsletter or apply for a job.
If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from us, please refer to the “YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION” section below. Visitors will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
- Information sharing: We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to anyone.
PROTECTION OF VISITOR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to only be accessed as stated above.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data that a site transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser if you allow. It enables the site to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information to help us improve your access to our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some features may not function properly as a result.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cloudberry Creative will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required. Additionally, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, Cloudberry Creative is the controller of user data and our vendors are the processors.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future communications from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by using our contact form to send us a message:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This site contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we have no responsibility or liability for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue by using our contact form.